Wednesday, June 30, 2004

 

I'm Done

I'm sorry, but I just can't do this anymore. I feel like a fucking idiot every day moaning about movies and TV and other assorted crap that just isn't important in the great scheme of things.

All of this pop culture is just expendable. It doesn't mean anything. Yet I've paid so much attention to it that it's come at the expense of the person that matters most to me in my life. While I've been sitting on my ass watching countless hours of drivel on the idiot box, I've been neglecting my wife. I love her so much but I haven't said it enough. She's gone to bed alone so I can stay up late and play video games. It's not fair and it's not right and now I honestly don't know whether or not I can save my marriage. She hates me so much right now for being so distant to her for too long and I can't blame her.

I've learned from my mistakes and now that I've realized it it may be too late. What fucking irony. I watch so many movies, but they all lie. Love isn't easy and there isn't always a happy ending.

So I'm done. Don't bother checking this spot for any more updates because I just don't give a shit anymore. Life's too short and some things are too important to waste my time on this.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?