Wednesday, June 09, 2004

 

This Is Hard

Certainly harder than I thought it would be. Not that I have a shortage of topics to write about; au contraire, I have months worth already percolating in the deep dark recesses of my brain.

No, the hard part is that I decided to start this damn blog the very same week that we are undertaking a massive (massive for a non-handyman like me, anyway) renovation project in my new house, and there's just not enough time in the day.

I promised daily-except-Saturday updates, though, and I am nothing if not a man of my word. So here's today's update: it's 11:52 PM. I'm tired and going to bed.

I promise tomorrow's update will be a bit more thought provoking (not much more, though, because then I would have to think, and I'm having none of that around here).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?