Sunday, June 06, 2004

 

Welcome To My World

So my brother has turned me on to this whole blogging thing and I've decided to take the plunge. So in this very spot on a (hopefully) daily-except-for-Saturdays basis I will be posting whatever the hell I feel like talking about at that moment. Not sure yet how it's all going to work out, or what I'm going to talk about every day, but here goes.

To start with, why call my blog "The Shallow End of the Pool?" Well, because, quite frankly, I'm not expecting to be handling any particularly deep subjects here. I'll write about what I know. No meaningful political or sociological statements here (except for this one right now: George W. Bush is a big weenie. Vote for Kerry in November). I watch wrestling, play video games, eat, and sleep, with liberal doses of ass-scratching thrown in for good measure. I imagine I'll be discussing pop culture in some form on a daily basis, so check back starting tomorrow for a peek at what is swirling around in the demented place I call my head.


Comments:
Welcome, brother. I'm sure that your Blog will be, in the words of one who shall remain nameless, "A source and a force!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?