Monday, February 21, 2005

 

Coming Soon: Plagiarism!

Always looking for an easy way to update this site, I am going to "borrow" an idea from another blog that I frequently read (and you should, too...right here). On a recent post, T-Bone ranked all of Iron Maiden's songs from #124 all the way to #1. "What a brilliant idea," thought I. "I'm going to steal it!" I will not, however, be counting down Iron Maiden songs. Anybody who knows me knows what's coming next. Wait for it...I will be ranking KISS songs.

And so, my next post will be the first part of a countdown that nobody asked for, and probably nobody except for myself will even be interested in. But I'm not doing it for you, faithful readers. I'm doing it for me. I'm selfish that way. Get over it.

Actually, truth be told, the afore-mentioned Iron Maiden countdown really did inspire me. As a life-long KISS fan, I realized that I had never actually sat down and thought about what my favorite songs were. It sounded like something I just should have done and never did. Plus, since the band seem to have relegated themselves to the status of annual touring nostalgia act, very realistically the chances of there ever being a new KISS song to add to the list are about as good as my chances of scoring with Sarah Michelle Gellar. So now is as good a time as any.

Check back shortly for the beginning of this ambitious project.

Comments:
Hey Strutter - Thanks for the plug!! - Where on your list will you put "Room Service" - that was always one of my favorites!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?